CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Wynton Marsalis


I got tickets...nannie nannie boo boo! May at the Kennedy Center top tier box seats! I only had to mortgage my first born, sell my soul to Wall Street, and have sex with strange girls. But it was worth it! I am so EXCITED and I am still shocked that I was able to get tickets. Talk about working the connections...I will owe favors for a LONG T-I-M-E. Oh well, at least when I am scrubbing floors I can remember the sound of Wynton.

Ok, so the concert is not until May. I may be here, but I may not. I thought it was better to plan on me being in the US. If I am in the US, but not in DC, I will come back for sure. Anything to hear Wynton serenade me with his trumpet. Ahhhh, Wynton.
So for those not up to date on jazz, Wynton is the Artistic Director for Jazz at the Lincoln Center in NYC. He is an amazing jazz artist, specifically New Orleans style. He makes me melt.

0 comments: