CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Madonna Video

I saw the video for "Hung Up" in the gym today. HOLY SMOKES, Madonna is seriously HOT. That pink leotard is really something else. Makes me want to be a lesbian. Actually, it makes me want to be a lesbian in a pink leotard. If I had one, I would wear it all the time. Yeah, I was turned on. I would so do her, as long as she didn't bite too much. She is doing some serious dancing in this video and I could not help but dance along. When I stopped and looked around, everyone was looking at me. I was really embarrassed. I had no idea that I had an audience. Then again I do follow the saying "...and dance like no one is watching." Watching that video just made my day. Oh, and I found out today that I have lost 28.7 pounds (12.6 kg) since June 2005. Very unexpected but watching Madonna was still better.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, nearly 30 pounds, great job!