CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 13, 2006

J'ai besoin de repos


I am tired, like bone tired. It takes everything I have to get out of bed now days. I could spend one week in a state of constant slumber. I figure if this Australia thing goes through, I will spend 10 days in Hawaii sleeping on the beach and being pampered by Bob and Curt. That would be it, nothing else. If we don't go, well than I am SOL. I will have to figure out where to go on my vacation this year. Tulume, Mexico is really appealing to me at the moment. A hut by the ocean with no phone or electricity, only candles to light the room at night. Ahhhhhhh that sounds so nice. I have made a promise to myself for 2006 not to spend my vacation on family visits and errand time, sorry family but I am selfish and beach/diving trips come first for 2006. Yeah, I am selfish and shallow...so what? I figure I earned the time, I can spend it how I want. Pops says I will regret it. NEGATORY P-O-P, I don't feel regret. I am incapable of feeling that emotion. Let them come to me is my theory. Family time=sick time, beach time=vacation time. My 2 weeks are going to be used for recovery purposes only and I am sticking to that. I need to become "un-tired" or I will end up like that kitty.

1 comments:

lorioriori said...

i hope you don't fall asleep in your food like that kitty! girl, take a vacation SOON! yikes!