CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 12, 2006

January days


Whoever says global warming is not true needs to come visit DC right now. Holy smokes. We are in the middle of Jan and the temps are in the mid-high 50's. For folks out there not familar with Jan temps, we should be in the low-mid 40's for our average. I wore shorts the other day on my walk...how wrong is that?

Tai Shan is 6 months old this week! What a cutie!

I just returned from a long weekend of R and R in Williamsburg, VA. I went with my mom for some toe nail, purse cleaning, room service, action. We never do anything strenous and W-burg is like my home away from home. Since I have no home at the moment this is the next best thing. I also indulged in some shopping too!

Yankee Candle Outlet-Pumpkin Pie candles (my all time favorite)
Mikasa outlet-Replacemnt wine goblets to the ones me and Dave broke
W-burg pottery factory-Useless knick nacks like frames and pots...but I need them
Wythe candy store-Fudge for my thighs
Trelis restaurant-Wine and Death by Chocolate cook book
Cheese Store-Exotic cheeses and wines

mmmm that sums it up I think. It was a good time and now is sucks to be back. On another note...the plantation me and Todd were married at is now CLOSED. We were one of the last people to get married there and I just learned that this weekend. It made me very sad that I will not be able to go back and visit. Bummer. We think the family who owned it are now occupying it and tours are no longer. Great...

0 comments: