CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS!


The past few weeks have been short on good news...ok lacking completely of good news. However, I just got an ultrasound pic today that uplifted my spirits. Congrats to the Dunn's for their beautiful boy...he already looks like Tad. Fuzzy and round:) Tad just kidding!

I never had any close friends have children, so this is very exciting for me! It's as if...dare I say it...I actually look foward to a small child in my circle of friends. What is weird is that it didn't seem real to me until I saw the picture. I guess it is true...Cody (the dog) will have a brother. I look forward to spoiling him rotten and teaching him everything he won't learn in church:) However, I still won't babysit until he is 10. Period!

0 comments: