CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Outta Here



That is right, I am leaving. Actually we are leaving! I just received word that I am the winner of the Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship. Which means $$$ for study. Woooo hooooo! God I am ready to get out of here and drastically increase my quality of life. The beach, water taxi rides on the river, short work weeks (well not for me), 72F all year round, and lots of sunshine. Thank you Mother Nature! Oh yeah, and it won't cost me an arm and a leg to have a house with a yard. Todd and Cappy are both thankful for that.

In other good news. My panda is trying to crawl and he is making great strides every day. I am so proud! Soon he will be asking for the car keys.

Quote of the day: "A liberated woman is one who has sex before marriage and a job after." Gloria Steinem, author.

0 comments: