CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lions, and tigers, and Panda cubs...OH MY!



Dudes my panda is awesome! Check out the photo from the national zoo. At 10 weeks he weighs 9.8 lbs and is 22 inches long. On Monday he got his 6th exam and the vets say he is "robust and healthy". I saw a picture of him today in the newspaper on the metro and I could not help myself but to ask the gentleman for the page. I reached out to take it! Yikes!

God I want one so bad. What does a girl have to do to get one? I could do sex in exchange for a panda. He is the cutest little thing I have ever seen, well after Cappy of course. He has little teeth buds and they expect his first tooth any day now. I have no doubt that they will be the cutest little teeth ever. Here is the link to his exam video: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/video/2005/09/19/VI2005091900981.html

I also got word today that the second set of Cheetah cubs have been out in the yard for public viewing. I see a trip to the zoo in my near future. My Sat French conversational class is conveniently located next to the zoo. Hmmmmm....... Je visiterai le panda Samedi!

0 comments: