CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Kongs


I noticed on Friday that the pandas get Kongs for a treat. My dog gets a Kong filled with PB. I wonder what is in the panda's Kong. I was thinking today that if I had a Kong, what would I put in it? Maybe a brownie and ice cream.

I have also decided that the world is truly coming to an end. Mother Nature has given us the big FINGER. Katrina, Robert's nomination for chief justice, another plane crash (145 dead in Indonesia), 1000 Iraqis dead in a stampede, and people forced to leave their pets in New Orleans. Since I don't believe in God, I can't blame it on anyone. I think that Mother Nature is pissed that we have raped her land and polluted her water. I would be pissed too.

The thing that tugs the most at my heart is the fact that owners had to leave their pets behind. While I do understand that it is hard to fit people alone on the buses, I do not understand how authorities can expect the separation to be easy. I read that many pets were left at make shift shelters, which is better than nothing. However, if someone said get on this bus and leave your pet. I would say FUCK YOU; I'm walkin. I could NEVER abandon my girl. I am healthy and in great shape (fortunately) and I could easily walk the 60 miles to Baton Rouge. I read a story in the Post about a man who had died of a seizure and his body stayed in the street for days. Some guys camped down the road said that his dog stayed by his side and would bark if anyone came close. How sad:( My dog would not leave me nor would I leave her. I promise big girl, I would never leave you. We could eat Kongs together and go swimming in the pool they call New Orleans!

0 comments: