CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 22, 2005

HELP!


Help, I need a panda. RIGHT NOW! I am thinking of stealing him...ooops maybe the FBI is listening. I take that back. He is so adorable I have to look away. One of the shrinks up here thinks I might have an "unhealthy obsession". Hellllooooo? Duh! I could have told you that. Do you think one whole wall plastered with panda pictures is healthy? Or that bamboo is strangely looking tasty? Could it be the fact that I watch the panda on the panda cam all day? Maybe it is because I schedule my meetings during the time he sleeps so I won't miss anything, "Sorry Carol can we discuss the guy in Kenya with cerebral malaria later, I have something pressing I need to do". I am even going to have my life insurance and estate paid out to the panda sanctuary when I die. Screw my kids, let them get a job! I think the kicker is that when they ship him back (in 2 years) to the Woolong panda reserve in China I will coincidently be visiting China for the first time. Hmmmm. Well, I have always wanted to see China. Imagine visiting a reserve with nothing but pandas. Mmmmm, it makes my mouth water.

Where would the shrink get the idea that I am obsessed?

0 comments: