CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

In Cappy's mind


So my dog saw a shrink on Friday. Yep, I am a certified metrosexual. She seems to have aggression issues toward children. Fu*$ing swell. Just another thing I have to worry about. She likes to chase and nip at small children who are running and playing. On top of the growling and barking she does when they get too close. Real nice. The vet behavoirist informed us that under NO circumstances should Cappy interact with small children and if we see them on the street we have to go the other way. No problem doc, that should be easy to do as we would be hard pressed to see kids on our walks :/ Does she think we live in a bubble? Wierd though, she is not interested in kids who stand still or play quietly. Oh, but kids playing soccer and yelling...watch out! Todd calls her D.I.T. (Dingo in training). I can hear Glen Close now "Help, a dingo ate my baby!" Not funny! The vet asked if one of us are anxious around small children as dogs are very good at sensing anxiety. Hmmm, interesting question.

On other animal notes. The panda cub is huge! He is one of the fastest growing pandas on record. They think he will be close to 300lbs like his grandfather Pan Pan. Go cub! I have figured out how to access all three panda cams simutaneously. What fun! God, what a problem I have in getting work done. I try to ration my watching! I love him:)

0 comments: