CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Confusion

Can anyone out there tell me how Michael Brown, the director of FEMA, became the director? I know that becoming the director of a Federal agency is the "honey pot". You know, payback by a President for being his ass wiper. Now I know that Bush utilizes the "good ole boy" network by rewarding those he is closest to. But why would you appoint someone who was Commissioner of the International Arabian Horse Association as diretor of FEMA? Horses-disasters, I can't find the connection. Hey BUSH, if you are going to put your cronies in director positions at least be smart enough to make sure they have worked in the field! Personally, I would not have selected a horse lawyer perhaps someone with a PhD and/or considerable experience in disaster relief or urban planning. But than again, who am I?

0 comments: