CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Things I miss


My dog
My bed
My kinck-nacks
My Greta
My wine rack
My dog's hair all over my black pants
My dog's dried drool all over my black pants
My dog's water dish that I always manage to step in
My paper towel holder
My sanity and ability to be rational
My energy
My check book (where are you???)
My tan
My long runs


Ok to be fair, I have to give thanks for the things I have:

My Todd
My mom and dad
My friends who love me no matter what I do, or don't do
My excellent health and extraorinarily low cholesterol:)
My job (sometimes)
My temp housing
My bottles of wine
My money (even if it inaccessible)
My determination and stubbornness
My hope for Australia
My thick skin
My ability to say "I don't care" and mean it
My inability to be fearful of most things, particularly men in power.
My balls to stand up for what I believe in when most would run and hide, even if it invokes controversy.
My size 6 jeans that are probably an 8, but say 6 anyway and make me feel skinny
My big container of peanuts
Pandas
Madonna

3 comments:

lorioriori said...

are you having a blue day or what? did you put your sad pants on accidentally? me too. in fact, i think that teaser of a day at 65 degrees on monday served to only slump me into a funk now that i am back north and fah-ree-zing!!

don't worry, all your stuff in in your Pod. you'll get it back... eventually. that's what i keep telling myself about my crap in houston. i am with you, girl. 100%.

Anonymous said...

the best thing about having your "things" in storage its a 2nd Chrissy when you get to unpack

KMP said...

Mmmm, I never thought of it like that. Thanks MUM!