CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Some good news(?):/


So I think I might have some good news. I was the recipient of the "2005 19th St Gold's Gym hardest ass award"...No not the hard ass award (although I probably derserve that too). After the committee reviewed the polaroids (don't I have to give permission for someone to take a picture of my ass-when the hell did they do that?)I was given the grand news after spin class. It seems the competition was tough, but I pulled through. The criteria was straight forward according to the guys. One had to be assured that a quarter could bounce off of it. Here's to running! Too bad my ass can't get me a scholarship to grad school. Alas, I will not be burdened with my schooling quest today. Today I shall celebrate my hard ass. Thanks Gold's Gym and thanks to my running shoes!

0 comments: