CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Country weekend

Since Todd was gone this weekend, I thought I would use the opportunity to get some R and R in the country with my dog. We had a great Saturday. We played Frisbee, dug holes, carried shoes around the yard, collected smelly things, etc. All the things dogs love to do. My girl is doing just fine at mom's, but I miss her terribly and leaving her breaks my heart. She doesn't understand why I leave her. Uhhh the frustration. Try rationalizing with a golden!

My sister was kind enough to give me a massage today. She rocks! Who else would give me a 2 hour massage for free? That's right...only someone who you have been blackmailing since 16! She better massage me or else I will tell our parents her "little" secret!

0 comments: