CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Madonna Returns!


Hallelujah Madonna has returned! Her new CD goes back to her roots, which is dance music. I have her CD going right now and let me tell you that I am moving. Yesterday I listenend to it 6 times and had many dance sessions in my office. God she makes me feel sexy! I am dancin around like a sex kitten, it rocks! Who would have thought I could feel like that in my khakis and ID badge. I need to find a club that will play her new stuff (CD needs to be heard LOUD)and I will grab my hot girlfriends and we will dance all night. Loren, are you up for some hot sweaty grinding? We can find an old school club and play college again! Come on over baby...you know where I live! Thanks Dave and Sean for the CD...you rock and you are welcome to come out and dance too!

2 comments:

lizze said...

The CD & Madoona are brill!! The song I like the least is Isaac but the rest is great.

Courts! said...

I did read this entry before, K!! I think subconsciously you were the one that inspired me to check it out... especially after hearing it at your party in the background. And thinking about you shaking your booty to it. Madonna rules!!