CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Head out the window

As I was driving home this evening I watched Cappy in the back seat with her head out the window. She sometimes sits with her head resting on the door but every now and then, she POPS up and stands with her head thrusted out the window as if she hears her name. She stands tall as the wind whips her hair and whiskers back and she seems to be searching for something. She has a smile on her face that could melt butter. What is it that feels so good about putting your head out the window? Liberation, relaxation, what is it? So tonight I decided to try myself traveling 80 mph down I-66 with my head out the window. WOW, what a feeling! I am so envious of how Cappy can be brought to life just by having the wind in her face. The smile it brings to her face gives me goose bumps. Maybe I should try putting my face in the wind more often and listen to see if life is calling my name.

0 comments: