CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Panda viewing

I can die now, I saw the cub. Although he was sleeping, it was really cool to see him up close. I got an added bonus because both Mei and Tian were outside and ACTIVE! They usually sleep, but today they were both up and eating and really close to the viewing area. I have also been watching the cub a lot today and he is venturing out of the den. He climbs all over Mei and tugs at her ears. Then he falls into a squirmy ball and kicks his legs in the air. It is fucking adorable. I just want to eat him up!

To top off my day, I am going to Cafe Citron for dinner and drinks with my boss. Super excited!

Quote of the day: "In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."

0 comments: