CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sad

These past couple of months have been filled with goods thing after another and now...not so much. I am sad that my plans have hit a speed bump, if not a complete road block. It seems I get sooooo close but like always my plans have a way of falling down in mid flight. Kind of like cornflakes falling from the sky. This overwhelming sadness fills me and yet I am so stunned that I can't really feel anything. This numbness perplexes me yet I am secretly glad not to feel anything, though I know it will be coming. It always finds me.

I understand that I dream big which usually translates into big rewards but also comes with big risk. However, I can not be anything but. Although I envy the other camp right now because they won't experience major let down they will also never experience reward. Plus those people are boring and have nothing interesting to say anyway. But still...

Quote of the day:
"You have to dream, you have to have a vision, and you have to set a goal for yourself that might even scare you a little because sometimes that seems far beyond your reach. Then I think you have to develop a kind of resistance to rejection, and to the disappointments that are sure to come your way."-Gregory Peck

0 comments: