CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tues stuff

Now that my brief (very brief) momment of genius is over, I am back to my slow processing. Someone asked me this morning to explain a very basic statistical test and I drew a complete blank. It was a simple as asking a computer person what www stands for. I was so embarrassed, I ran crying back down the hall into my office and hid under my desk. Ok, well that is what I was day dreaming when it happenend. Kind of like a scene from "Scrubs". I also spent 10 minutes this morning looking for my keys when they were in my pocket the whole time. I am so cool!


I did buy a new purse this weekend at Nordstrom's in the Mall of American in MN. My cousin talked me into it, ok she didn't have to talk much. It is a purple Monsac and I love it. It is the first time I have ever spent over $50 on a purse and because of that I will keep it forever.


My panda has been moved into the big exhibit and Mei does not seem to mind. He is playing a lot now and even trying to climb up on the rocks. He spends a lot of time lying on his back chewing his foot. Just like a human baby! Tai also tries to sit up but each time he collapses back into a squirmy ball. It looks like he is laughing when he does that. Tai weighs just over 17lbs and he is about 28 inches. It is really nice to watch mom and son play now.

0 comments: