CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Weekend at Mom's




Here are some pics from our FABULOUS weekend in the country. We moved about 1 ton of dirt to fill in a new tree plot. My back still hurts and will probably hurt for some time to come.

The tree colors were fabulous, and here are some pics of the trees at mom's house!

When I woke up in the morning I looked out the window and this was my view.


Mom also took in an abandoned dog and her pups. We had a BLAST playing with them. We figure they were only 5 days old when mom got them. Todd named them Hansel and Gretal.



Of course the dogs had a good time. Here is a picture of Cappy, her cousin Sheyanne and Taylor the West VA trailor trash dog. They were trying to help unload dirt, but they were more of a distraction.


Last but not least, me and Todd after all the farm work! Mom rewarded us with homemade chicken pot pie, blueberry muffins, walnut cake, quiche, wine and cheese. I ate so much that I would need to move 3 tons of dirt to work it off. We also had a HUGE bonfire on Saturday to burn off all the brush.

1 comments:

lorioriori said...

damn girl, you look scrawny! been working too hard on the farm! thinking about moving to DC. the pics you posted have me all nostalgic for the changing o' the seasons...