CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 26, 2005

Type AA


I think eventually my personality will kill me. Not only am I Type A but I have surpassed that and moved on to Type AA. Why is that? I have no idea. The anxiety about nothing and my difficulty sleeping because of it, have me perplexed. What would I do without Xanax? I don't know. So when does your personality catch up with you? And isn't it ironical that we can kill ourselves slowly without realizing what is going on. I wonder if I am in a slow death. Morbid I know, but is it true? What does death feel like? How do we know that we are not all going crazy? I belive we all are, just at different speeds. Maybe my speed is picking up. Next week I will try to be Type A and not Type AA for a start. Maybe one day I will be Type B. What I need is a vacation from myself and from humans in general. I have always wanted to do that, but considering my mind shares space with my body this makes it pretty hard to do. I wonder if we would all be happier people if we could get away from ourselves. Each of us always needs some alone time, but sometimes I want to get away from myself. Quite a catch-22. Maybe that is death, when we can truly get away from ourselves. The ultimate holiday.

I wonder if pandas have anxiety? Maybe anxiety is reserved for the lesser species, namely humans. We deserve it though. I am thourghly disgusted with us humans. We wreck the land, rape the wild, and pollute the rivers with our shit. What other animal out there is so destructive of their habitat? I can't think of one. We will surely be the reason for our own extinction. I hope it comes sooner than later. I read yesterday that most marine animals are in danger of extinction. Check out the Washington Post article. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/22/AR2005082200036.html Scientists can rarely agree on anything, but they do agree that humans are the cause of this. Sharks are disappearing, turtles, fish, plankton. Sad but true...they can run but God help them they can not hide. Sad. I hate us.


Quote of the day (very fitting): "It is high time that the ideal of success should be replaced by the ideal of service" My man Einstein

0 comments: