CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Panda and other stuff



Look at how big my boy is getting! So far he has not openend his eyes, but I watch him all day at work so I am sure I will not miss it. He is so cute, I love him. Oh, on another note. The second set of cheetah cubs are out at the National Zoo. The first set, born last November, was the first cheetah litter ever at the National zoo. Check out the pic. Are they not adorable? I could eat them up.

Todd has gone to Oregon to visit his ailing grandma. I took him to BWI at the ass crack of dawn today. I don't even think God was up yet. Ah the things we do for love or sexual favors...whatever.

I found out today that the results of the IPRS scholarship will be announced in December. December? That is like 3.5 months after the closing date. Why would it take so long? I can not even begin to speculate, so I won't.

Good news though. I got some $$$ from work to take a class this fall. Advanced statistical methods. Sounds interesting huh? I can't ____ wait! This class should ROCK!

Anyway, I am void of anything intersting to say today. Actually, I am too lazy to put it into words. Some things just take too much energy to express. So I leave you with this quote:

"True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness." Albert Einstein

0 comments: