CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 19, 2005

New home for my thoughts


Ok, I am too lazy to move my old blog over so today I start anew! A couple of friends have been hounding me to move my blog over to something that is easier to use and can hold more pics. Besides a few of my peeps, I don't know anyone else who uses eblog. Anyone out there? I have finally sucumbed to peer pressure. Woe is me. Anyhoo, we will see how user friendly this is. Attention eblog, this is a trial!
Check here for my new thoughts on life and my quest to own my very own panda! I wish I could have one. Todd says we could try and make one...but I know what his motives are. I would have 11 children and still not have a panda! Check out the new pic of Mei Xiang's cub from animalplanet.com. Too cute. It has no name, but if I were to name it I would call it George. Can you tell I am obsessed with pandas? But wait until I start talking abut the Tiger I want!

Enough procrastination for today. I have got to get this research paper off of my desk and to the publisher NOW! I am such a lazy SOB. I border on pathetic.

I leave you with this tought: "If you cut off my reproductive choice, can I cut off yours?"

3 comments:

Courts! said...

Girl! I've been eblogging for a while now! http://brashlion.blogspot.com Heard you had fun in Nu Awlins! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

kids eat anything Pandas Bamboo go figure which is easiest to feed, and besides Isn,t time you started thinking about what todd would like out of the marriage.

Anonymous said...

kids eat anything Pandas Bamboo go figure which is easiest to feed, and besides Isn,t time you started thinking about what todd would like out of the marriage.