CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Nuh Awlins


I just downloaded some pics of my trip to N.O! It was awesome! As you can see, me and Greta were involved in civilized activities. We were doing things only ladies of "up standing moral character" would partake in. Thanks to Lori for having us. She ROCKS! She is the hottest lesbian I have ever met. Lori, if I was gay I would be on you like white on rice. Ok, you too Greta.

It is raining very hard today. I like it though, we need the rain. I am off to the country to dog/house sit for my mom. It will be very nice to be out of the city for awhile. I like to fall asleep to the sound of the crickets, it is a real treat. I am waiting for my Rotary International scholarship interview in September and staying around the apartment only heightens my anxiety. Is it a bad omen that it is on 9/11? I had no choice in the matter. God, I hope I get it. It will be just the ticket we need to get over to Australia sooner than later. I really want to do my PhD with Dr. Hill in Brisbane and this scholarship is much needed. I wonder what the other applicants are like. I just hope it all comes to fruition. Todd does too. He really wants to leave DC, and I don't say I blame him.

Have you checked in on the panda cub today? He should open his eyes any day now!

Ciao

Quote of the day: A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail, but your best friend is the one sitting next to you saying "that was f***ing awesome" J-dub.

0 comments: