CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 31, 2006

No Title

I have no title for this posting. I have been hesistant to post, as it seems putting my thoughts into words is...what is the word...taxing. The househunting is still in action (WILL IT EVER END?), I am still awaiting my official enrollment so I can get a student id and get some shit done, and my dog is still in quarantine. Alas, nothing has changed but it does seem that we have gotten a lot done. Go figure? Our days just fly past!

Speaking of good things. Cappy is out in one week exactly. This time next week we will be landing in Sydney and making our way out to the station. I talked to her care taker the other day and she says Cappy is fine but is ready to go. We sent some clothes to her so she could have our scent. Rachel said she shredded everything in some fit of rage in about 10 min. YIKES! I might have a Cujo on my hands. She said that as soon as Cappy smelled those clothes she got a "look" in her eye and proceeded to shred EVERYTHING. She said that a bunch of care takers gathered around to watch the show. Great...good thing Todd will be at home with her most of the day:)I don't even want to touch that with a ten foot poll.

I am off for now. I must go into town to get a tax number. Ahhh, taxes...

1 comments:

lorioriori said...

owner knows no fury like that of an angry doggie. yikes. maybe you should bring more than one peanut butter kong.