CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 03, 2006

Finding a house: CHECK





Our househunting is officially over. We have a place on Lennon St. It was meant to be! Todd's favorite artist is John Lennon, so we figured it was a good sign. We put in an app on Saturday and they called us today to say "Congrats, it's yours". THANK GOD! We move in mid-April. We have a big backyard, fully fenced for Capper's, a huge granite counter kitchen, and 3 bedrooms. We are set! I have a short bus ride to school/work and the added bonus is that we are next to the largest dog park in Brisbane. The park is next to a creek so the dogs can swim and I am told it goes on for miles. Ahhhh, home sweet home!

The count down for Cappy is on. She had her clearance check from the quarantine vet and they will move her to the "out-going" housing wing. It is away from the new arrivals to make sure she doesn't pick anything up before she is released. I am glad this is all coming to an end. It is affecting me a lot more than I thought, and I don't like it one bit. I am consumed by it.

Oh, check out the National Zoo's update on Tai-Shan. He is so big! I love him!

0 comments: