CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 09, 2005

Star Panda

bbc.co.uk
My panda is a STAR! Follow the link to his first public performance. What a ham! It is like he was playing to the cameras the entire time. Cute meter is way off the scale!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/video/2005/12/08/VI2005120801129.html


Secondly, Sat at 8pm EST animal planet is going to show "Birth of a Panda" and guess who it is? It is a special that will go about an hour. The show looks very interesting. I will be in Philly for a conference but you better believe I will find someone to tape it for me. That way I can watch it over, and over, and over, and over...

Since I can't have a real panda for x-mas I am considering buying myself a fake one. Geez they are about as expensive as the real thing.

0 comments: