CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 22, 2005

My cutsie wootsie panda


My panda likes to play in a bucket filled with hay. It is THE MOST adorable thing to watch. He gets inside of it and squirms around and falls out on his head. One of the docs disagreed in the cuteness of my panda and showed me a picture of his newborn grandchild! YIKES! Shit those newborns are ugly...how is that cute? I have never really looked a a picture up close. Shit! Did we all look like that? We compared pictures side by side and in the end he agreed...baby pandas are cuter than blotchy newborns. Duh...anybody can see that! At about 1 they start looking human, before that...not so much. As Todd informed me the thing to say when you see a newborn is "Why that is a fine baby!". That way you don't have to lie and say it's cute. Todd, your so smart! That is why I love you!

I could just stare at my panda all day, he makes me smile as I perform boring statistical tests. Having the ability to watch the panda while I do work is a perk. I have to make sure my next job has streaming video:)

0 comments: