CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Smiles and frustration


Today I need lots of smiles and these pictures makes me smile. Me, Greta and Lori in New Orelans before Katrina...when life was good. Todd and Court...they always make me smile.


I could not find my PC badge this morning. Which in itself is not too problematic except that it had my smart trip card and the key to my office on it. Uhhhh what a bad way to start my Monday. Now I am procrastinating because I have a project I must finish by 4pm and I lack the energy to do it. Thank GOD today is my last day of class...I am spent. Fourteen weeks of advanced statistical methods is enough to bore even the most passionate researchers.

3 comments:

lorioriori said...

awwwww! i JUST saw this! remember that strange bar we took this picture at? it's gone now. so much is gone now. but since i spent the day crying about it, i was really happy to see that picture! it's refreshing to know that i am not alone, and that you haven't forgotten new orleans, even when you are dealing with so much shit. i reckon you'll never forget, eh?

Greta said...

I'll never forget it was AMAZING and what a great way to make a new
friend. Miss you both and the Big Easy. Love g

Courts! said...

seriously, could I look any greasier?