CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Paaaarttttyyyy

What a Party! Holy SMOKES! You know that it was good when the last person leaves at 5am Sunday morning. The hangover I had actually speaks a lot. When is the last time you had that pulsating pain right behind your eyes? Yep, I had that and then some. Here is a count that I did at various points in the night.

9pm:
28 people
8 bottles of red
6 bottles of white
24 beers
1 L Rum
1 L Jack
1/2 L of Wild Turkey


12am
29 people
1 bottle red
1 bottle white
some liquor
lots of making out (including in both the host's beds!) You know who you are!
about 20 really FUCKED up people

5am
10 people
NO ALCOHOL
Really FUCKED up people including my old boss with really purple lips
the wierd ethnic bottle of whiskey that has been sitting around was even gone

noon next day
ONE BIG FAT HEADACHE

All in all, I think everybody had a great time. Thanks to everyone for coming when I know there were a bizzillion parties going on this past weekend. We feel really loved! I had a great time and I realized that if we decide to stay in DC it will be for one reason, and that is because of our peeps. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such interesting and talented friends. I must have done something right in my past life:)

1 comments:

Courts! said...

Holy McCrappers! I didn't know you guys were up so late! Wow... A+++ for coming out to get us for brunch and not making a peep about how shitty you felt. And, PS, thanks for the stamp of approval on Tariqa! He really is the best thing ever.