CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Vive le weekend!


My October is starting off in full force, so much for down time. However, I count my blessings because my weekends are filled with cool stuff!

Tonight I have a hot date! Some guy is going to buy me Malaysian food and take me to see "March of the Penguins" at the Uptown. Saturday will be Happy Hour with Sean and Dave, which will set me up for the Army Ten Miler on Sunday! I am tired already!

We are going to VT to see the color changes next week and then the following weekend we are camping at Assateague National Seashore. Hurray for cold weather camping!

In other news, John Roberts was confirmed. Big whoop! I don't really care, his vote counts just the same as any other justice.

On another note, sentences like these REALLY annoy me and I hear it all the time. Pour example: "Class at 7am on Sat. for the hard core that can get out of bed!" Hmmm, last I checked a person is not a "that" but a "who". Do you mean "...for the hard core WHO can get out of bed." Jesus, if you are going to advertise in my face at least use real grammar. Good thing are bombs are smart, cause our kids are dumb. Who said that? Ween?

I just got my Audioslave tickets for Oct 26 at the Patriot Center. ROCK ON! I love Chris Cornell, I would lick him in a heart beat. God, what makes him so sexy? He is on my list of three people I would be allowed to have sex with if I ever met him. Have you made your list?

1. Chris Cornell
2. Madonna
3. Hugh Jackman (I dig the wolverine thing)
Runner up: Jack Johnson b/c what girl would not want to be serenaded by Jack in his torn jeans and tan chest. Hello? Ruth am I right?

You will find no metrosexuals on this list. I like my men buff with dirt under their finger nails and a little bit of sweat! Madonna is my exception.

Quote of the day: "Karma police, I’ve given all I can, it’s not enough
I’ve given all I can, but we’re still on the payroll" Karma Police, Radiohead. For know other reason than this song is in my head.

0 comments: