CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 29, 2005

and the winner is...


I was just listening to DC-101 and Donielle (the DJ) just announced some very interesting news. A report came out today listing the costs of attendance for US universities. Landmark College is the most expensive at $38 thousand and change a year for undergrad study. Followed by my alma mater, The George Washington University, came in 2nd at $37,500. Did you hear that dad, I went to the second most expensive college in the US! But I am sure you already know that :)

It made me wonder who hell can afford this? I had some fun playing around with the US Gov't demographic SES calculator. When I put in my student loan debt, annual wage, investments, etc I fall in the "Upper middle class" and when I take out my loans I fall into "Middle class". Funny how adding in $100 grand of debt boots your SES. He he!

0 comments: