CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Vermont


Well we have returned from our voyage up to VT, NH, MA, NY, and God knows where else. We had a blast! As soon as I find my camera I will post more pics. Granted it was rainy, but throw in some wine and good friends and the weather is a small detail. Cappy had a blast too and it was so much fun to watch her run through the woods terrorizing the wildlife. Oh, we saw a pot belly pig on the AT...bizzare. We were camping in the Green Mountains not too far from Killington. Which now reminds me that I need to get in some VT skiing before I leave. I just need to sucker some friends into renting a cabin for a week. Just looking at the lifts made my mouth water. I foresee some extreme downhill action in my future. Mmmmm skiing...

We also went to Sabine's high school reunion in Putney, VT. That was rad. She went to a boarding school which is also a working farm and sits on 780 acres of the most beautiful rolling hills I have ever seen. Lucky girl! It was nice to see where all of her high school stories happened.

It was also a good week as Wine Spectator listed the best "100 wines of Australia". Perfect! I am super happy over this. I did try an excellent Rioja this weekend, thanks to Paul, and it made my mouth very happy.

BTW, Happy Anniversary baby!

Quote of the day: ""Let us now set forth one of the fundamental truths about marriage: the wife is in charge." Bill Cosby

0 comments: