CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 24, 2005

Class of 2000 Reunion





Awesome time this weekend at Blue Gin in Georgetown! Ugly, trashed, dirty are adjetives to describe my state by the end of the night. I had a GREAT TIME! It was just like Mr. Days back in 2000. Here are some pics of the night. We had most of the girls back together for the evening (minus Loren...loser) and I realized that my friends were the hottest girls in the club. Who has smart, hot, and sexy friends? That's right...ME! Now if only I could remember what we did all evening. I do remember dancing it up at Habana Village in Adams Morgan. I would dance salsa with whoever wanted to dance; man, woman or dog. Now it is Monday and I STILL have a hangover and that pesky cotton mouth. Ah the price I pay for being a social butterfly :) Hey does anybody know where I got that GW next to my drink? And how did it get home with me after a night of dancing? Oh well, it seems like I am always picking up strange men at bars :)

0 comments: