CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 28, 2005

Audioslave


I have little to say about the concert because I am hard pressed to find a word that can express how BLOWN away I was. That concert is now in my top 5 of all time. So I will state the facts: set included Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, Rage Against the Machine, and of course Audioslave. The second to last song was "Killing in the name" and the last chorus was changed from "Some of those who are enforcers are the same who burn crosses" to "Some of those who hold office are the same who burn crosses." The crowd went fucking wild with everyone pumping their fists in the air. They turned on the stadium lights and everyone was going mad. Talk about anger. They wrapped up with "Cochise" and once again everybody raged. Fucking rocked...I have no more to say as I feel a terrible injustice to Audioslave by using my insignificant words.

Chris was hot and Tom Morello plays the guitar like a rock star should. Some guy said "Dude, Tom is above Jesus because Jesus can't play the guitar like him." If I was a believer, I would agree.

I love you Chris and I would have your panda.

Quote of the day: ""I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra

0 comments: