CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Strollin'

Pic from the Washington Post

My panda is walking quite well now. He left the den twice (obviously Mei was gone). He even inspects things as he moves around. He checked out a bolt on the floor, a door stopper, etc. His claws are also very long now and quite sharp. I love the way he sleeps on his back, just like a little person :) Let's say it, ahhhhhhh how cute! I love to watch him walk around and inspect his world, it gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling. To see the world through the eyes of a panda (or puppy) is really cool!

Mei is such a good mom. She never lets him stray from the den. If you think about it, in the wild a panda cub would make a tasty snack. She is so attentive but a little over protective. Tai pretends to be asleep when she leaves and then he hauls ass around the den while she is gone. Sounds like me when I was a teenager!

I went to the panda talk at the zoo. It ROCKED! I got to see the video of his birth and ask a few questions to the curator and vet. Ok, maybe I asked a bulk of the questions...

0 comments: