CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Confirmation of Candidature-COMPLETE



Ah, thank GOD that is complete! My first year of work, condensed into 6 months. I had my doubts but somehow I pulled it off. It was the 4 months of writing condensed into 4 weeks that scared the shit out of me. So anyway, I am no longer a provisional student but a PhD candidate. Yeah!

The presentation went really well and I got a lot of good questions and criticism. I welcome it ALL! In the end it will only make my dissertation better. To celebrate, I took off Tuesday and played with the pups all day long and had a nap. However, now it is back to the grind. My project coordinator position ends in 2 months and I have a lot of stuff to finish before that time. Plus, I will be in the US for 2 weeks in October so that does not leave me a lot of wiggle room to wrap up a project that has been going on for 2 years.

In the mean time I will bask in my accomplishment as a form of earned procrastination:)

2 comments:

Courts! said...

Where are you going to be in the US and will there be free time to hang out with Courtney?

KMP said...

But of course! The NYC scene is a MUST!