CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Confirmation coming!


Oh god, I am overwhelmed! My inital date for my candidature confirmation was supposed to be middle of November. However, due to a scholarship requirement for next year I have to be confirmed by August 31. So long story short, I am condensing 4 months of writing down to 4 weeks. Plus work a part time job, spend quality time with my husband and dogs, and find some time to sleep. This is turning out to be very difficult and tiring.

My office is filled with diagrams, flow charts, and literally a 2 meter stack of papers in one corner. If it fell over on a child, it would kill him. NO joke. Let's see what else...1 week of styrofoam coffee cups, an Everest size pile of water bottles, napkins, and coke cans. Lovely...it smells good in here too. Oh yeah, that must be the 1 week stack of gym clothes that I keep forgetting to bring home.

On that note, I am going to bed. I am whipped!

0 comments: