CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 10, 2006

GOTCHA!

We got her! Here are some pics from our journey home from Sydney. We stopped at Warattog State Park on Friday night and Crescent Beach on Saturday. We had the time of our lives. The scenery was gorgeous and the weather was top notch, 82 no clouds and lots of sun. You could not ask for a better weekend. I finally feel complete and content. I am finally in Oz, I got my boy, my dog, my friends, a great program, and a great place to live. Life is good and for the first time in a long while I am the happiest I have been in years, not to mention that weird feeling called contentment. I wish I could bottle this feeling and save it for a rainy day...wouldn't that be a money maker?


Quarantine-Sydney


Crescent Beach, New South Wales




2 comments:

lorioriori said...

AAAWWWW! You look so happy, and Cappy is ok! I am so happy for you all. Sigh. The beach looks damn good too.... :)

Courts! said...

OH
MY
God.
You guys are livin' the life! And don't you DESERVE it!!! Good for you. I'm so happy for you both - hey, you gotta change your locale on your Blogger profile! Arlington, VA no MORE!!!