CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Road Trip


I have been wishing away this week. God will it ever end? All I want to do is get on the plane, collect my dog, and head north along the coast until I find a beach I like. Geeezzzz, is that so hard?

We spent most of today packing our camping stuff and being bums. I had class yesterday, so I have nothing pressing to read for next week. I can't really start working hard on my job until I meet with the outgoing coordinator. So I have nothing to do. It is really taxing on my brain to have nothing to do. I don't do it well. Sucks for me. However, I am resting up for pizza night tonight. Supposedly, this Arab guy down the road makes the bomb ass pizza.

Here is a picture of Cappy in her sleeping bag which strangely looks like my mom's...hmmm. I don't think she will need one this week. It is going to be in the 80's with lots of sun!

1 comments:

lorioriori said...

Come on, girl! You can make it! Just a few more days! GOOOOOOO CAPPY!