CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bad National Geographic!



Nat'l Geographic got me all excited with news that Mei Xiang and Tai Shan were going to be on the cover of the July issue. Well it seemed that they don't know how to count. They held a poll on 3 potential covers and the "Rome" one got the most votes but under the panda cover it says "Editor's Winner". WTF? I got online last month and RENEWED my subscription soley for the purpose of seeing my panda on the cover of FUCKING National Geographic. But NOOOOOOOOOO...now I have a subscription for something I get for FREE in the library. Errrrrrr I am SOOOOOO MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I want MY PANDA ON THE FRONT COVER! Who would vote for skulls over a panda face? Bastards...I hate you!

Now in case I have this all wrong, help me out. In Australia the cover for NG July is the picture of the skulls. Can SOMEBODY confirm that this is true for the US? I figured that there was only one edition...but I have been wrong before!

0 comments: