CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 04, 2008

Leav'en on a jet plane

It's official, I am outta here...well at least for a few months. I am going to be a UN intern at the WHO headquarters in Geneva. I am super excited!!! Not only do I get to spend time in Swisse but I get to visit London (for some shopping and dancing), Tuscancy (for my conference) and Norway. Plus, it doesn't stop there, I get to see my fam. That is an extra bonus b/c I have not seen them for a long time.

I have 2 weeks until I leave. I have my ticket, my housesitter/roomie to watch my pups, my suitcase partially packed, and a new bikini. I don't need much more than that. Well maybe some business clothes:)

1 comments:

Courts! said...

Aw man! I'm not going to be able to get out there so soon... but I should DEFINITELY hook you up with the Jacksons, who will be out there I believe by mid-August. Emily is SOOOO your kinda gal - she's a bitchin' doc too.