CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend in Sihanoukville

Here are some pics of my weekend down south in Sihanoukville. I had a lovely time in my little bungalow perched above the sea. I filled my day by starting out with a breakfast by the sea, followed by a snorkel, a nap, then a swim, then another nap. Finally I had a nice seafood dinner every night and fell asleep to the sounds of the sea under my protective mosquito net. It was heavenly and so much better than PP.

The pictures are of the beach, my bungalow, and moi:)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katia,

Sounded like a welcome break from the logic of PP. I especially liked your encoutner with the PO there. Makes the US version look like a well-run machine - almost.

Suzanne

Greta said...

woo hoo looking sexy in your black bikini! see you next week

love
g