CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 16, 2007

curious photos

I am holding a contest! $5 USD to the person who can tell me what is going on in these two photos.

Photo 1. Cambodia: I took this picture of the car next to me. I am looking down at the driver. What is so fucked up about this picture?
















Photo 2. A night out on the town in Cambodia. What is that white stuff on my dress? Before you say cocaine...draw a line on a map from Colombia to Cambodia and ask yourself how likely that is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is dried sweat

Anonymous said...

so whats so unusual about two men in the drivers seat the one steering dosen,t have any legs

KMP said...

Jan, I love you! And you are correct:) The one steering does have legs. There were 9 people in this 1990's Honda Accord. One guy was in the trunk with the lid open. At least they car-pool.

Anonymous said...

I like the nice boob shot. thanks. tad