CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Camera


I am so proud of my new purchase! I just bought, wait...let me preface that statement...I just bought with Todd's paycheck a brand new Canon IXUS 60! It has 7 mega pixel and 3X optical zoom. Very nifty. Plus it has a very clean sleak design which appeals to my inner sense of camera feng shui.

I bought it for many reasons, but my top three are these: 1. I have been without a camera for the past year. I have bought multiple (about $20 a pop) disposable cameras. At this point, I would have bought my new camera over twice. 2. My birthday in on Friday and dammit I deserve something for being pretty and 29. 3. I really want something to take good pictures of all my travels to Cambodia and S.E. Asia. What a shame it would be to visit places like Angkor Wat with a Kodak disposable. I would kick myself in 20 years for not shelling out the cash. Actually, shelling out Todd's cash. Thanks baby I love you! I will break the news to him when he comes back from the states on the 5th. I leave on the 9th to go to Cambodia for a month, that way if he is mad I will only have to deal with it for 4 days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile back at the ranch Todd accesses his bank account and wonders why his pay hasn,t gone into his pay account. Stranded in a foreign country without access to cash and with only his good looks and charm he resorts to the quickest thing that will bring in a bit of quick and easy cash......