CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Coldness

Here are some pics of Brisbane for those of you have e-mailed:)

















Queen Street Mall (main pedestrian mall downtown)















Arial shot of Bris-vegas (thanks UQ)

Thanks to all you N.Americans who rub it in my face how "cold" it is up there and how fucking hot it is here. So what I have no A/C and I am forced to take 3 showers a day and drink 4 gallons of water just to stay alive? The fastest way to drop 10 pounds I tell you:)
So as you get cozy next to your fire, take note that when it gets hot I just ask myself if I should head north to the Sunshine Coast beach or south to the Gold Coast beach. Such terrible decisions.
Ahhh, enjoy my pictures!

Gold Coast













vs




Sunshine Coast

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katia and Todd,

Stay up for about half of the Super Bowl, but it brought back memories of ya'll in D.C.

Sprout, Amy, Cody, and I miss ya'll.

See ya sooner or later.