CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Monster Months

Ugh, I think the madness is about to begin. I have 4 plane tickets on my desk right now and a few e-tickets in my mailbox.

Oct 13-29 Washington, DC

Oct 30-Nov 10 multiple local overnight trips for OTD stuff not to mention Research Higher Degree (presenting) and an abstract due for the Global Health Conference in 07 (have not even started)

Nov 19-21 Sydney for OTD workshop

Nov 23-27 Hanoi, Vietnam for Health Policy and Reform Workshop

Nov 28-Dec 15 Phnom Penh, Cambodia for dissertation research

Rest of Dec will involve sleep then January is the beginning an intensive 3 months of field work in Cambodia.

Maybe we can do lunch next May?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl - call me when you get to DC!! I am at my aunt's in Ashburn till the end of the month so hopefully we can squeeze in some quality time!! Miss ya!
~Ruth