CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What is going on?

Is this the beginning of Armageddon? No seriously. Myanmar is washing away, China is buried, hundreds of people have lost their homes (and their lives) in a freak tornado that ripped across Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virgina, and this food crisis is reaching an unprecedented level. Then I have my own drama with the end of my marriage...but that seems really insignificant to what is going on in the world. Actually, it helps me put everything into perspective. I would rather lose a husband than lose a life. Seriously, I am going to go read some Nostradamus and see if this was predicted. Amazing!

1 comments:

Courts! said...

You can catch me at brashlion@gmail or the yourstruly one! hope you're doing well, baby. xoxox