CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Panda Month


Sunday marks the beginning of panda month at the National Zoo! How exciting! If I was in DC, I would be at the zoo everyday. Sadly, I am not:(

There is a lot happening around here but I don't have the space to put it all down. I am sure that those who do happen to read my blog already know what is up.

On a good note, I am so close to submitting my article to the Journal of Social Science and Medicine. Thank you GOD if this thing gets accepted!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katia
It is Kate Kahn...I know how long has it been. My computer got reset and I found old bookmarks one of which was your blog! I am so happy to have come upon. Greg and I think of you all the time and wonder how you are doing. We were just in NYC (which I will tell you all about ) and saw Loren. She told us some news and we just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you.

If you get a chance send me an email at kateskahn@gmail.com

I have lots to tell you and would love to hear from you.

love
Kate