CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

and I am home again...

So nice to be home! I am relaxing to Thelonius Monk and trying to procrastinate a little longer. My trip was a success and I want the high to last, but I know that reality is going to set in soon enough. I had a reality check the other day when I realized that in order to gradute in Dec 2008 my dissertation needs to be submitted by Oct 13 2008. That gives me about one year to write up my thoughts. Folks, I have A LOT of thoughts. However, I have much planned for the rest of the year so I think I will start Jan sometime. I will be out of the country starting Oct 2nd and not coming back until Jan 3rd so the idea of starting something only to put it on hold seems foolish.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my last trip.

Women in my focus group














local kids















me on my hash run



















common running obstacle
















My friend Ian and I next to our ghetto broke down tuk-tuk














Favorite pic from the zoo

0 comments: